The Surrey Care Records.
The Surrey Care Record (sharing some of your healthcare records with other healthcare providers, with your permission) will becomes active as of the 1st June 2020. Please click the link below to get all the information regarding this.
Surrey Heartlands Summary Care Record
NHS England has advised these should continue. These will now be by booked appointment.
- 8 week check and first Immunisations - by appointment, on a Tuesday between 2 and 3.30pm
- all others- by appointment on a Tuesday during our nurse clinics.
PLEASE ONLY BRING THE CHILD REQUIRING IMMUNISATION TO THIS APPOINTMENT
NHS England has advised these continue - appointments available with our nurses on Monday afternoons, Tuesday mornings and Thursday afternoons.
We will continue to provide all contraception services. Please email the surgery with some days/ times you are available for a call with one of our doctors. Please state which type of contraception you would like to discuss.
NHS England have advised we should only prescribe 1 month of medication at time to prevent supply chain disruptions.
Patients who have been advised by the government to stay at home for the next 12 weeks:
- Dispensing patients- If you do not have a friend or relative who can collect your medication for you we will arrange for a volunteer to deliver to your doorstep. We will let you know when this will be - the volunteer will ring your doorbell, place your medication on your doorstep and stand more than 2 metres back. Please open the bag to check you have been given the correct medication and inform our volunteer. Please then dispose of the bag and wash your hands thoroughly - our volunteers will be wearing gloves.
- Non-dispensing patients - please inform the surgery if you do not have a friend or relative who can collect your medication from a pharmacy.
NHS England has recommended we continue to offer the pneumonia vaccine to our at risk patients. There are supply shortages but we do have a few doses in stock and we will continue to try and order more. If you think you are eligible please email the surgery and our nurses will check. You will be offered an appointment on a Monday or Thursday morning.
Surrey coronavirus helpline – non medical help
The new Surrey coronavirus helpline set up by Surrey County Council went live today. This is for Surrey residents who need support from the community, or who want to help others. The helpline is number is 0300 200 1008 and will run Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The NHS and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
- you think you might have coronavirus
- in the last 14 days you've been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus – see coronavirus advice for travellers and a list of high risk countries on nhs.uk
- you've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people. Call 111 if you need to speak to someone.
In Scotland call your GP or NHS 24 on 111 out of hours.
In Wales call 111 (if available in your area) or 0845 46 47.
In Northern Ireland call 111.
For region specific information and advice in:
Further information and details of how to self-isolate are available on nhs.uk.
If you think you have the coronavirus please do not come to the surgery and call 111 who can assist you further. Please use the link below that will give you the latest updates.
There is also a link to the right and is number 1 on the links.
The 2019 Flu Season Clinic
Those that would still like to have the Flu vaccine can book with the nurse
See an NHS GP by Video with LIVI
Pirbright Surgery through our GP Federation (NICS) is pleased to offer NHS GP Video Consultation via a LIVI app. Please note that our doctors will not be available for these appointments, it will be from different doctors selected to offer this service.
Appointments are Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am to 12pm.
Download the app - LIVI-NHS GP appointments from the app store or visit www.livi.co.uk
Extended Access Appointments.
- Saturday am
- Will need to collect a request form from our surgery.
Physio Woking / Hillview / West Byfleet.
- for new knee/ankle/hip/shoulder/elbow/back pain.
- over 18
- no previous CVA (Stroke) or Current Parkinson's.
- the physio can refer to orthopaedics if needed.
- evening appointments for that day held at Woking Community Centre.